Welcome to the online homestead exemption application. Before continuing to the application, please have the following documentation:
User login and password
don't have one?
For each applicant, provide two of the following proofs of residency
- Drivers license
- Vehicle registration
- Voter registration
Declaration of Domicile
(must be recorded at the Comptroller's Office prior to submission)
- For each non-citizen applicant, a green card must be provided
In addition to the above, each applicant may also need to furnish the following:
- Applicant's Date of Birth
- Applicant's Social Security Number
- Spouse's Social Security Number (if applicable)
- Date moved into property
- Date moved to Florida
- Home phone number
- Employer Name, work phone and ext.
- Address provided on last Federal Income Tax Return
- Applicant's previous address
- Address of other residential property owned by applicant
- Address of property you had with exemption last year or two
- If portability elected, date moved out of previous homestead address
- Any other exemption documents as applicable (further instructions provided)
- Purchase price of current property applying for homestead
- Whether or not other items were included in sale
- Condition of home at time of purchase
- If the buyer and seller were related parties or entities
If your parcel ownership is confidential,
By submitting this application you will be attesting that the information contained thereon is true and you intend to apply for homestead exemption on this property.
You understand by proceeding with this application that your information can and will be verified electronically with other state and federal agencies.